They’ll have to pry it off of me. Or hope I can’t fit it anymore. Thats my twin pregnant as ever pictured with me!
I’m not gonna lie, I don’t really want to go back to wearing anything else. These are definitely discrete no one has noticed them for a whole entire year. I … Continue reading 30 & in diapers
Today I will be bringing you my vegan avocado mask. My natural hair journey has proven the avocado mask to benefit my hair tremendously. My first one was in 2018, … Continue reading Vegan Avocado mask 🥑
It all starts by building healthy habits and shedding bad ones. However, it only works when we stay consistent.
When things get tough, and you feel backed into a corner. Choose consistency! The moment you break and bow down to fear is the same moment you change the foundation from which you’ve laid. Being consistent will keep the flow of energy and stability. You need everything to be aligned for things to work for you. What is this energy?
Manifestations, intentions, and goals are all achieved by a few things. There is a lot of energy, hard work, and determination to stay on the desired path. I have seen this very thing happen; it is so heartbreaking! It doesn’t have to be you; it won’t be me anymore. Faltering is not an option this time.
Pick the path, passion, or goal. Figure out what steps you need to achieve said goal. Push, bend, slide, jump and run towards that goal. Consider your emotions to be distractions. They are not real. All toxic energy and triggers will arise, but you must be consistent. With consistency, there will be no need to mute the devil.
I’m excited to grow and shine with you all! I love you and wish you all peace whenever you are. Whatever life has thrown at you. You got this!
I didn’t fall in love with my skin until about nineteen or twenty years of age. I didn’t start taking care of my skin until I was twenty-two years old. At that point in my life, I was working in hot kitchens. Being in heated environments will bring more attention to your skincare for sure.
I remember always getting compliments about my skin. What I remember most was taking it for granted. I was starting to see moles, pimples, blackheads, freckles, beauty marks, and zits! It was madness!
I’m almost thirty, every year I learn something new. The time and care that I take with my skin have progressed. There is a lot involved with skincare. Your environment, food, water, stress, anxiety, and hygiene all contribute to the health of your skin. I don’t know how much water I drink in a day, but it’s a lot! Food is fuel – period! The environment is about the factors of nature. We need to adapt to what we have. If it is super hot and sunny, stay hydrated. Occasionally, find shade if possible and wear sunblock. Try keeping the stress and anxiety to a minimum. How do you say? Only focus/worry about things you can control. I’ll leave that to you, regarding what you can control. Perspective is forever changing, and to be honest, that’s none of my business.
Lastly, what we are all here for is skin hygiene. Here I will list out my routine for my weekly skin bath. It brings me joy to make this time for myself!
- Start hot bath! Feel free to use bubble bath, bath bombs, and etc.
- Sit and soak for about 2-3 minutes.
- With just my fingers I take my hands and massage my bottom half first.
- Next I scrub my bottom half with a coarse scrubby 🧽
- I repeat steps 3 and 4 on my top half. I also check my breast for lumps here and pay attention to my armpits.
- If I’m shaving, that’s where this starts.
- By this time the water is super nasty. You should have dead skin and dirt float with no more bubbles. Hair of you decided to shave.
- Drain the water, stand up, do a quick rinse.
- Clean (with soap) one more time overall and the water should be drained.
- Now do a last 2 minute hot rinse. It assures me that the lingering skin, dirt or hair is no longer on me and rinsed the soap of.
- I turn the water off and shake my booty cheeks so they clap. I try to avoid depending on a towel to completely dry.
- I dry my yoni then feet last.
- I let my pores breathe for a bit.
- I use Shea butter as my first application after my shower. It’s too heavy too put on open pores.
While doing all of this I try to be mindful of my week, my thoughts, goals. I even get into affirmations sometimes. Use this as your time. It’s amazing for me! Give it a try!
Take care of yourself, and your skin will follow! Feel free to try any of the steps in my skip bath routine. Also, SHARING is CARING! Let me know what works for you. I would love to try out what you are doing!
Mondays are tough, or are they? We make Monday’s look and feel bad. I feel bad for Monday, well I mean, if it had feelings. It’s not Monday’s fault. It … Continue reading Motivational Mondays
Oh, how we need to take care of this big blue and green we live on. Somethings don’t last forever.
Days as beautiful as today remind me that not everything is promised. We need to take care of what we have in order to cherish it for years to come.
Mother Earth needs love too!